Grading & Earthmoving
Ontario Grading & Earthmoving Contractor
Wendover construction has been providing grading, excavating and earthmoving / earthwork services for residential, commercial and public sector clients all over Ontario since 1922.
Our services include:
- Topsoil stripping and disposal
- Bulk soil handling
- Excavating and grading
- Erosion control
- Storm water management ponds
- Site grading
- Highway construction and Road Building
- Tile drainage for agriculture and horse tracks and riding arenas
- Bridge files
- Granular base course
- Overburden removal
- Ponds, containment and liners
- Landfill construction, cells and liners
- Slope protection
- River bank protection and rip rap installation
- River bank restoration and rehabilitation
- Custom shaping for special projects such as ski hills and snow tube parks
Any Earthwork Project you Need, Anywhere in Ontario
Wendover Construction has a large fleet of site grading and earthwork heavy equipment and expert crews to handle any and every time of earthmoving and grading project imaginable. We have done it all – from 44 years of golf course construction to commercial ski hills and snow tube parks.
Whether you need:
- Residential lot grading in rural Milton, or;
- Outdoor riding arena installation in Caledon, or;
- You need commercial lot grading and site preparation in Hamilton;
We travel and float equipment all over Ontario, including Southern Ontario, Central Ontario, Western Ontario and all over Northern Ontario, for all types of earthwork and grading projects.
Contact Us for Your Grading & Earthmoving Estimate
Our dedication, professionalism and attention to detail are second to none, read customer reviews here.
For all your grading and earthmoving needs, contact our experts today and see how we can meet and beat your expectations.